Questions for review and reflection
- What opening techniques did you observe or utilize?
- What communication levels did your interview include?
- What topics seemed most common?
- When, if ever, did the interviewers and interviewees switch roles?
- What language problems, if any, did you notice?
- What did you notice about the nonverbal commmunication between the parties?
- Which closing techniques were most common? Why?
Materials are borrowed from Interviewing Principles and Practices, by Stewart and Cash.
Comments and Suggestions
Last modified: August 28, 2000